Sunday 3 March 2013

Hello!

Hello!

I'm new to all of this, so please bear with me while I find my barings!

I'm Michelle, or 'cheznal' as I am known.  This nickname was derived from the use of both my shortened nickname of 'chez' and my husbands 'al' - chez n al - lol.  Pretty sad, I know, but it kinda stuck and its how I'm known on a lot of forums/internet based groups now.

I'm 27 years old and a working mother of one, a little boy called Samuel who is 3 (going on 18!).  I have many hobbies and interests.  I follow the Slimming World way of life, and loving it.  I'm already over 1 and a half stone lighter than I started out, and am loving the whole lifestyle of it.  It is so easy to fit in with your family life.  No doubt there will be some posts of my weight loss journey once I get myself sorted and settled and my blog becomes established.

I love spending time with my little family - my hubby Alan and our little boy, oh and not to forget our little zoo of pets - Our dog, Casey, 3 Goldfish (forgot their names ha! How ironic as I have a memory of a goldfish), and 6 bunnies - Salt, Blossom, Dusty, Timmy, Butterscotch and Toffee.

I am a Bzzagent, which means I am sent products for free to test in my own home and then give my opinion on them.  You will probably see quite a few reviews popping up on my blog over the next few months or so. If the product I am testing is sent to me by Bzzagent, I will always state this clearly in my posts, so you know I have received the product for free.  I receive no payment for these reviews, however, I am allowed to keep the products I have been testing.

I also love writing reviews of other products that I have tested, which aren't on behalf of bzzagent, but will also state whether the review is off my own back, for a company or for bzzagent.

There will be a random array of posts from myself, depending on what I am feeling like and what I am up to at the time.  There will be a mixture of posts about my son, family life, slimming world journey, reviews, recipes and maybe, a competition or two depending on how I get on with this blogging malarky.  I'm hoping it helps my restless fingers and keeps my hands working!

Must sign off for now as it is now 1.14am and the alarm is set for 5.45am for work

Goodnight, and will be back soon!

Cheznal xx

© Cheznal x

No comments:

Post a Comment