Monday 25 March 2013

Free Tea? I won't say no to a free cuppa!

Arrived home from work this evening to find a nice little package awaiting my arrival
(Luckily my dog hadn't tried to eat them as he did with the toothpaste that arrived on Friday)


A nice little sample package of Twinings Benefit Blend teas.
I remember entering something for a free sample and they arrived today.  



I chose 'Digest' and 'Double Mint' from the options available.  I suffer from tummy problems every now and again, so chose the 'Digest' tea to see if this would make any difference to my tummy.

I also chose 'Double Mint' as I love a cup of peppermint tea (it certainly helps with bloating and discomfort) and makes a refreshing change to 'normal' tea.

I'll update when I've tried these and let you know what I think of these samples.  
Thanks Twinings!

In the meantime, why don't you grab your free sample and see which benefit blend you may benefit from?  Visit http://twinings.co.uk/teas?tab=free-samples#free-samples to choose 2 free tea samples, and then let Twinings know your thoughts on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment